Monday, March 21, 2011

Monday Blue

Sorry it's been quite a while since i update i guess.
i've been really lazy and since i'm working, i won't be able to post up any pictures right now.
Have been going out with my friends and babes, it seems that March isn't treating everyone too good. Everyone i know of, or maybe majority of them are going through their own problem, and even me am facing problems that God knows how i can be able to solve it.

Not sure am i just being pure sensitive or just that i'm being emotional. Thus, right now i just feel like spending money on treating myself something better >.<>

Apart from this, my sister actually came back from Aus for 1 week, time really pass and she's leaving tomorrow already. I can't wait for my holiday to come and this is really killing me.

I shall upload my photos soon. =)

Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: