Sunday, March 13, 2011

random sunday

Hellow peeps, i'm back again!
Im pretty exhausted, not really sleepy though although i've only slept for 3 hours day before!
It's my fault, no one to be blame cause i've been so addicted to mahjong and since Sueann is back, we use up all the free time and even sacrifice my sleep just to mahjong. But no worries, we're no gambling and there's no hint of gamble as well.
We just simply play for fun and it's nice to pass time anyway =)
Well, my daily routine is basically EAT EAT EAT N EAT!

I've been so into Tutti Frutti!
and damn, it's freaking expensive, a small little ones cost me a bomb
but no doubt it's awesome (for yogurt lover, or ppl who love sour stuff)
Check it out my fugly face while eating it, sorry i'm not even aware that this pic is taken!
Next addiction?
The pretzel stix from Auntie Anne!
Awesome powesome, i'm a definite choco lover. Although the pic might look abit Turn off! But trust me it's nice if u like choco =D make ur day better and lovely (beside the fats though *wink*)

Call me a hardcore already will you?
Its been 3 weeks straight that i've been going to Zouk!
But honestly, i can't be blame cause i've been such a good girl. Other than zouk-ing i never try to drink outside or even happy hours with the babes!
Well, maybe i shall cut out the outings to Zouk and HH instead *hmpphhhhh*

Actually i've a reason for going this week, to company my dearest friend. She has been emo-ing and that's the moment that she need friends to teman her. Trust me i did not make her drunk i swear.
Before actually heading to our destination that night. Hamfish and i actually headed to 1u for dinner 1st at some Thai restaurant n headed to Ecoba for a lil chilling session before the partay.
He's totally enjoying his coconut.

Food there is awesome =) Would definitely go back again.

Woops, i'm suppose to upload more pics, but i accidentally deleted it ><

Camwhore a lil before the food is served.
The night somehow pass so damn fast that i can't even recall what i've been doing the whole night in the club. But definitely tipsy enough to let me enjoy the whole night =D

I've no idea why it always happened that, day after i drink, i have cow appetite!
Hence, Emperor Q off we go for brunch =)

A place that i visited quite often, almost once a week or even more.
Wasn't really in the mood to make up yesterday.
Missing the bubble tea i used to have it in HongKong!
In order to cure my craving? Chatime!
Ended the night with mahjong with the buddies! Gossips, gossips and gossips too ! =D
We went out for yumcha in the middle of mahjong session.
See, the reason why i gotta wake up so early is because we gotta do an early QingMing.
It ended pretty early and even earlier than what i expect.
I still miss my Grandma loads....

My nephew! Adorable!
I make a deal with him that if he wanna play my iPhone we gotta take a pic 1st
Taadaaaa....
Some preview sneak peak!...
Ngek Ngek Ngek... will expose the next post

Im actually searching a place to stay in Taiwan. I'll be heading to taiwan mid of May and we have problem with accommodations.. Gosh i always hate all this arranging stuff.


Gotta go soon.
Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: