Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Chor 14 2011

Wednesday, today it seems like everyone is back to their working mood. Everywhere is full of cars and traffic was terrible today!
Xmas, New Year and even Chinese New Year is over right now. Guess i'm one of them that have to charge my batt to the fullest and prepare to work my lung out.
Since Tuesday is a public holiday, i went to Midvalley with the Hamfish. It's pack as usual. As i'm really hungry due to some piggy overslept, we simply choose any restaurant that's less pack and we went to some Hakka restaurant.

Review for the restaurant? Not so nice i would say, many other restaurants would be much better than this. Don't get any idea why is it so pack.
Sorry for the damn face, im suffering from hunger!!! Hungry girl is an angry girl! This picture actually makes my arm look slimmer than usual! So picture might be deceiving, but there's something i can see clearly, which is my hair! it's horrible! i'm gonna get it done real soon.
Yesterday seems like a bad day to both of us. Some drama happened and it makes me think that looks can be really deceiving! Although that person might be rich or even look rich with branded stuffs, but they can be carrying to world's worst attitude ever. So, moral of the story is never trust a person too much even though they are ur friends. Well don't get me wrong, i trust my friends, but there's something we must be aware with. Things might not be what it seems to be.

It's scary that knowing a petite girl can do such horrible stuff. After this incident, i guess we both learn some lessons. And funny part is that, i realised i can be quite mean and bitchy if i want to! *hahaha* serve ya right biatch =p i don't actually act like that

Before the dramas, we actually having our relaxing time in Austin Chase which serve coffee. We were too tired and exhausted, so coffee time it is.

Ordered this strawberry latte frappe! it's horrible cause it's too sweet and i can't take it. Honestly i prefer something that's less sweet. Still miss the Pink Guava Latte i can get in Departure Lounge. Too bad it's too far for me and i don't have the spare time to travel all the way there just to get a latte for myself.


Something cute i found. Playing with the foam.

Looking notty as usual.

We got a mug from them. it's actually huge and i'm using it right now.
Went to dinner with the babes. Crabby, prawns and seafoods... never get enough of seafood i guess.
Nice catching up with them.

Apart from all the happening outings that i posted.
I'm really upset from my work. Not sure whether my colleagues are able to read this, well i can't help it if they do.
i'm not satisfied with whatever i'm doing right now. I feel like having something better yet i know that i can't quit it if i were to ask opinions from my parents. They would suggest me to work while find another job if i want to. However the thing is that i would want to leave asap! I know money is important, right now i really need those alot.

I have things that i wanna do with it. Yet things that happened and feelings of being like this brought me down. I hope i'm able to find a solution real soon.

Alright, i shall go off now.

Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: