Sunday, February 27, 2011

Friends are back!

This week seems to be a good week to me!
My friend came back from Singapore to clear off her annual leave! So there's a reason for us to party! Love and miss partying with her!
Today morning received this surprised call from my lovely Sueann! she's finally back for 2 weeks! Even though it's just 2 weeks, promise will spend all my time for her this time when she's back. I knew she gonna touch down this morning but never expect some random phone number from her though.
Tell me how not to go out with bunch of lovely babes that's back for short breaks?
It will be a sin if i don't do so.

I've been really stressed up with work, some entertainment, outings, and even partying is good to release my damn stress. Guess i'm Pmsing that's why my mood went up and down!
Went Velvet on Friday night as my Hamfish has something on that he can't company me =(
So when there's plan? What am i waiting for? Out, we go!
1st time going Velvet with XX and Joen!
Hell ya , we know each other for long but not once we go club together! It's a special occasion that all 3 of us were in the club together!
Another picture from cxx's phone! the amaze part of iphone! =D
One of the weekdays i was craving for korean food! Went all the way to Sri Hartamas just to go to their main brach - Daorae!
It's sooooooooo jam that i gonna kill myself, somemore i gotta drive after working hours in office. It's really killing me, but the satisfaction of the food they served? It's worth afterall!
Was too hungry to take picture of all the food we had!
So ended up like this... ... ...
This chicken rice that i had only 1 slice of chicken made me diarrhea the next day!
Guess what?? i'm soooo busy that i don't even have time to eat my lunch till 4pm! the reason i'm having tummy-ache is cause it's been hours since it's tapao-ed ><

Before we party hard on Saturday night, i went to MidValley to pick up my goods which i ordered. Had an awesome lunch in Hokaido though.
Stamina roll! My favourite *yummy*

More to come... food for life!
did not take alot of pictures in the Velvet that night. We all went crazy and cuckoooo. The amaze thing about alcohol =)
Once in a while partying is definitely fine =D
I miss having great time with all my friends and yesterday is one awesome powesome night.
Can't wait for the next time where i get all crazy up again.


Anyway i've finally made my decision.
I gave in the letter, was thinking when is the perfect time to hand it up to my manager.
But i'm sure i gotta hand in before february ends... so i gotta make up my mind quick!
My now finding job and i will be officially jobless on 15th April.
Wish me luck peeps.

Logging off,
xoxo!

No comments: