Sunday, February 13, 2011

CNY

I'm back peeps!
With a lil updates and pictures.
This year's CNY is one of the not-so-happening CNY i ever had in 23 years.
Due to my grandmother sudden passed away and things seems to change, we had a sort of cold cny in fact. No more gambling till late nights and gossips for whole nights.
Hopefully next year would be better, but definitely something will change is that my sister won't be celebrating the reunion dinner with us anymore as she's planning to get attached end of this year =)
Time seems to pass faster than i though, sister already went back to her reality land that she needs to start her work and hectic life back in Adelaide.


No doubt i do have my lovely time with all my relatives. Something not to miss is my cute nephew! he's still adorable as always except the fact he's notty! Look at his face, the reason why he let me take a pic of him is because he wanted to play my iPhone.
It's funny how technology works nowadays. While all of us are waiting for food to be served by all our lovely aunties.... we spend our time playing with ipod, iphone and even ipad!
Tell me about technologies nowadays... hmmmm.
As i've mentioned that my sister left to Australia once again, night before that we had makan session at my uncle's crib~
A group family (not all of them) before we all head home.
Sorry for my weird hairstyle as i feel real hot! need to tie my hair up, trying to be a jap wannabe perhaps?

It's been a while since i take with my cousin - chelsie too!
We just can't get to go out as she has classes during weekend and i'm always only free during weekends! gosh...
One of the night, went dinner with my Hamfish at Garden (think that's the name of the place)
food was okay, but service was er.. not too good i guess. more to improve

And guess what? my babe is finally back from Beijing! feels like she's been away for years!
my life won't be happening without her. i wonder how would my life be if she ever leave to hk! n fact that she's leaving in 3 weeks time make me feels sad... =(

Took halfday leave on a Friday and i guess i took leave at the wrong time, gotta answer phone calls even though i'm out from office. haha
Well, as i'm a weirdo, i feel it's alright to be busy though =D
Lion dance was spotted while i was having my late lunch in Zanmai!
Heard that it's suppose to be 'ong'! *huat arrrrr*

Eugene's pet! he's too quiet and coward >< so pampered that he's afraid of everything!
but no doubt he's a cute little one... something that i can't resist? puppy eyes!

last update pics... the babes. it's been a while since i hangout with them! we were in Overtime celebrating Jeremy's birthday!

can't wait to hangout with my babes again <3 <3

Before i end this post, there's something i wanna share.
Life makes us miserable but everything that has a negative effect has the opposite side too! Im known as one of the sensitive girls that u can find out there. Who's not i will ask. When it comes to a relationship it's a both side thingy. Im not a perfect girls and definitely not good at handling my EQ and i hate myself for that.

I appreciate things that i have and glad to have what i have. I love my family, love ones and even my friends. You know who you are. Im ego and won't like to show it to others how much i love them. Im still learning n people still learn. i hope everything goes well this year and the rest of the years.

May everyone have a good years ahead and has a prosperity year too =)
much love..


Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: