Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Job hunt soon

It's been a long time since i post pics that i took with my babes!
Blame all to my laziness, and even these pics that i'm posting together is what i grab from my friend's album. Thanks eevie babe.

Had dinner with the babes in Tak Fook in Jaya one before the whole CNY ends. It's great hanging out with them again. I just can't take it that Eeven, one of my best friend is leaving to HK real soon to work. Somehow i hope that i get a job from overseas so that i can get out from here >.< Malaysia life seems pathetic to me or maybe it's me that makes everything pathetic.
Wasn't in the best condition that night though, cause i'm pissed with my work. They called me when it's public holidays, and it's annoying when i'm having great time with my friends.

Took the so call girls group pics before Fay left home. We have 2nd round in The Bee for some drinks before the hectic n working life starts the next day.

Loving my friend's camera. So tempted to get another new camera. But from my financial condition right now? It's a big nono! I think i'm gonna be jobless soon and i still need to survive my rest of the months. *finger cross*

Im getting into beer nowadays! It starts the sign of being an alcoholic! it's been a while since i've been craving for it. Last time my way of trying to get rid of beer crave, i drink almost everyday even though i don't feel like it. And this way really works, i stopped for months. and i'm actually proud of it.

Hopefully this week is gonna be good! My bestie from Melb is reaching on Sunday morning and biebie is arriving on Friday night. Party! maybe?

I've been so busy these day, probably it's the orientation week for new students. Office has been bombarded with students every single min!
Well, i'm trying to take the courage to hand the 'letter' to my superior! Wish me luck...

I need a job real soon and i have to go for job hunt pretty soon!
Job intro or recommend plz?


Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: