Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's day 2011

Can't imagine tomorrow is Wed and i'm getting back to work. What's worse is that i gotta wake up darn early tomorrow cause i need to go to airport to pickup students! *boohoo* think of the long hours that i'm working is already killing me.

Putting aside all the bad thoughts, i had a rather chilling yet nice valentine's with my Hamfish.
It's nothing special, no surprises but what makes me happy is that he willing to spend his time with me (he suppose to have dinner with the family)! Valentine's day is not what kind of gifts and surprises that he can give you, in fact, it's the quality of time and who you're with at that moment.

Woke up pretty early that day and so headed to my favourite place - Ahyat Abalone to have Dimsum. That place sucks when they have lots of people, and yesterday was totally opposite from that day i went with my family. Food is good n services is great too! Guess it's a good start for the day.

Bird nest eggtart, it's my all time favourite =)
He's busy drinking his tea. No idea why, he has a thing for tea (chinese tea).
And me, busy nom-ing my food down coz i'm freaking hungry and looking at these pics make me hungry too! ARGH.


We headed to Pavilion and turn out that there's alot of ppl over there! Guess there's something couples like to do is to shopping! Well, that's definitely one of my all time hobby! =p
Was being indecisive whether to drink bubble tea or just coffee, but since i've been wondering where's the Pacific Coffee is located at Pav, here we go.... for coffee time!
I've been addicted to coffee ever since i start working. It's a bad habit, but guess that's like the only way to keep me awake and refresh.
Pacific Coffee reminds me so much of HongKong!
Definitely feel like going back anytime soon! but first? Taiwan it is. Bought tics with the bestie, and my Hamfish is left out >.< Sorry.

Went for Stelle Cafe for dinner.
It's not those romantically and candle light dinner. But the environment is nice and the lighting is lovely too!
Their portion is not too big, good business strategy that we can order appetizer, main course and even dessert!

His, being so healthy! And me gulping down tons and tons of olive oil down my permanently '2 months big tummy'


Dessert-brownie, it's awesome! Yummmmyyy.

Really love the lighting over there.
Guess i look diff?

Spot the diff of both pic. Thanks for the gift Darl...

Ended our day with movie in Pav. Seriously, the long queue we waiting to buy our tickets is crazy!

Happy Valentine's day once again my Darl. =)



Logging off,
xoxo

No comments: