Monday, February 21, 2011

Short Weekend

this week, the weekend seems to be shorter than the usual one that i have. I went back to work on a Saturday! Amaze with it right? Well, i've no choice cause i've been really busy during the weekdays running up and down in the airport and no time is left for my paperworks that's left in office. Calls and pressures are all putting on me! i can't escape from it unless i'm quit.

As i'm too tired from the work that i'm suffering. So i'm too lazy to make up just for a casual outing. Was suppose to go to Velvet on Saturday night. Was somehow looking forward to it cause i need something to release my stress and just drink.
Purposely went to 1u just to get the sandals i want from Vincci, couldn't find it in pyramid though! i guess different outlets has different stocks.

Sorry for the fugly pics, i'm too tired! check it out my eyebag! i need something to cure it PERMANENTLY please. I look like zombie walking around the mall.

Tell me about girls and choco! Still haven't come across with any girls that don't like chocolate!
This is pretty tempting. wasn't suppose to eat anything as i have steamboat dinner at Eugene's crib. Hamfish ate most of it and i had a lil of it, didn't want to feel guilty afterall!
I think i've been gaining weight and i dowan to complain about my size all the time, it's frustrating n annoying =.=
Hamfish is getting more and more a camwhore like me.
Guess we influence each other after spending quality time together. Well at least it's not a bad thing huh?
Off we go to Eugene's house after wandering around 1u. always can't get anything much in shopping malls nowadays. Things are getting more and more expensive. Need more savings than spending my arse off on materials. Obviously i can't totally stop myself from spending on clothes, make up and clothes. But i have to stop myself from any impulse buying! It's killing my purse and my guilt!

Had a great night with the girls n the guys are entertaining themselves with their own entertainment.
This toy puddle is one of a kind! he's not tempter to food at all! He's most probably the only dog that don't like food (this explain why he's so skinny)
Im so gonna have a dog if i get to stay outside!

Outing in Pyramid this afternoon with my lovely gossip buddies!
Joen and XiaoXuan.




overall our outing is pretty good except the incident happened in Kimgary. Pissing and annoy me!


Someone mentioned to me that is she avoiding and escaping from all the problems she has. It makes me think of my own problem. I received this msg from my superior on a Sunday. I don't understand why things has to turn out to be so. Probably everyone around me feels that my work is an easy job, but honestly whos job is really easy? I believe that everyone has their own problems and problems don't always get to solve, cause in the end diff prob will come after other ends.

I've trying to think about my future what do i want.
I wanted to work overseas but i've things that i can't let go here. I would love to, but i have my own dilemmas n whether there's possibilities that will be another problems for me.
I just hope that whatever decision i made, i won't be regret with it.
I have my own final decision on mind, just that my decision won't please everyone around me.

Please forgive for my childish-ness. I just want to be myself sometimes.


Logging off,
xoxo.

No comments: