Monday, February 14, 2011

To my bf

Faster than i thought i would update, 2 post in one day!
Wonder why? Time past and it's 14th of Feb. I once heard from my one of my friends mentioning that to guy 14th of Feb is just one of the normal days they have and there's nothing special to them. Where else compare to girls, it's very different. Girls tend to dress up, look good and even hunt high and low for vday gift for their other half.
So me being ordinary girl like others, did the same and thinks the same.

This post is specially dedicate to my lovely boyfriend. Ever wonder why i didn't post on Facebook that i'm in a relationship? From my past relationship it makes me thinks that when i'm with someone, i don't need to tell the whole world, this same goes to if anything happened to us in future i don't need to tell anyone (touchwood, finger cross). But for the seek of just feel like doing so, i will do it =)

My boyfriend, who i know him few years back. Things start to work out, feeling build between the two of us this year.
He's just an ordinary guy you can find out there. He's not the most handsome guy in the world, not even cute and some said he has the mature and 'garang' face. However, to me, he's just one of a kind.

Me, obviously not the perfect gf or should say not even close.
I'm not the prettiest girl and don't have the best personality ever.
In fact i'm opposite from whatever a guy wants.

But once, my Hamfish told me that he love me because i'm who i am.
I make him grumpy but he still bear with me.
He's blur *most of the time*

Even though he don't like to take pics, but he always fulfill me whenever i want to.
He understand girls like to take pictures and camwhore. He will do it even though people around us are giving us the weird stares.
Making him go crazy and cuckoo seems like what i'm good at. Yet he accept who i am and always being understanding and there for me whenever i need him.
I know i've never mentioned much about my bf in my previous post. I dowan to be so lovey dovey in public and i just gonna do it OCCASIONALLY.
Bear with me!

Im thankful with whatever i have and love whatever i have right now.
Happy Valentines to you darling once again
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy Valentines to all.

Logging off, xoxo.

No comments: