Monday, April 6, 2009

cool nite

i should blog during the weekends, but i'm too lazy to upload a little single thing from my hp.
so i delay it till this hour.

time passes really fast that i realise my so called 'hectic' week is over
and i managed to survive although i faced alot of trouble.
i cried last week on thurs because i'm too panic and i get too stressed up
that's when my sweetest brother bought me this so called 'milo nuggets' to cheer me up..

i know that i shouldn't eat too much but i cannot resist it!

it's been quite a boring weekend for me as i have nothing much to do.
i went to my friends' birthday celebration but i went home quite soon since we've nothing much to do.
thanks to my friend she fetched me there =)

recently i'm feeling damn miserable and down too
i dunno what's wrong with me
probably the mood swing thingy is around the corner.
i hate being so emo, yet some how i know that my EQ is real bad!

sometimes i really do salute those people can just put their worries away and not being worried at all.

anyway, i went to eat dinner with my relatives justnow.
and i actually went to my cousin's house to have some chitchatting
and guess what ? mothers are asking their daughters to find bf !!!
lolz...
it's funny when how they trying to ask their daughter to find 1.

anyway i think this kind of things... we can't force it, just go with the flow.
somehow it always happened when, the person u don't like they don't return ur love.

before i'm leaving, i'm just gonna post this small little cup thingy
and i'm like the cup.


ps: sometimes i dunno whether people are telling the truth or they are just trying to make u feel better (lies)?

No comments: