Monday, April 13, 2009

hairdo

call me a bad girl
i have assignment due on thursday yet i'm still chilling here
sorry, forgive my mood being not that great !

anyway i was thinking whether i should cut, trim, straighten or perm my hair.
recently i wanted fringe soooo much
but i'm just scare that it doesn't suits me
and i've go through few pics because my face is rroouunnndd
so i'm afraid it will look weird on me

gu hyesun, recent korean top star, somehow i think her face is round !
so i went to search for her pics

eg pic of hers having fringe...

but other part of me, i love hyori's hair alot..
she has the colour that i wanted to have, and yet her hair look extremely smooth to me (as compare to boa, hers are.... *no comment*)


she, having slightly longer fringe

and this, i love her hair!!!
the length, the colour and obviously her sexiness !

plz give me some suggestion !!!!

1 comment:

Yiing said...

wa eh her hairstyle nice wei. dun mind can try try :P not like ur face is round round :P