Friday, April 24, 2009

great week perhaps

it's friday !
yeah as i've stated in my msn personal message i'm having my holiday =D
feel so great when u're having holidays and there's no stress at all.

i'm having a great week i should say, cause eventually i passed all my assignments that i've rushed during that hectic week.
however, the sad part is that i know there's MORE TO COME after my lovely hols
but i shall not think about it because i'm enjoying it-hols.

i wanted to go sooooo many places, yet i think none of my friends are able to teman me and i don't think my mum will allow me to go too far as well.

my mum is complaining that i cannot come home late, bla bla bla... i totally understand and TRYING my best to understand as well. she told me about how dangerous and all, i understand that part, yet i can't always be at home at nite.
guess that's what teenagers usually do ?
perhaps, hangout with friends and online (which my parents will complain too when i online too often)
condition getting worse when my computer is having HUGE problem!
it will always shut down itself ! can't expect me to give too high hope while i'm chatting because it will seriously shut down itself without giving me ANY NOTICE.

soooo, what i did from this morning till now (evening).
i went to swimming, so glad that i finally manage to exercise just for that short moment (it's better than nth, seriously-.-)
headed to pyramid after that, having great lunch and shopping.

before i'm leaving, just a short update of picture, i cut my fringe, as mentioned previously, but i found out really weird when i take picture !
so i manage to figure how to make myself look like MYSELF *sorry this is sooo pathetic*

so... the improved version of me.

debbie and me, we were heading to pyramid after swimming =)

love hanging out with her
xoxo.

ps: hopefully i can get a great hols.

No comments: