Wednesday, April 8, 2009

PMS

i think i'm getting PMS!
i hate it because i'm thinking DAMN ALOT -.-
i wonder does this apply to guys ?!
cause i want them to try it too !! hohohohohoh (i'm damn evil -.-)

i just want to have slight update on myself
i'm damn addicted back to translated fics !
i'm reading 'the guy holding flowers' i just started few chapters and i find it nice although i've read damn alot of times !

somehow i think i have to grow up, since i always whine and complaining how sad my life is and how charm am i when i think of the problems i'm facing.

today i have come a cross with the email
it shows me that even BIRDS KNOW LOVES.
that's amazing part of it.

actually i can't wait till i'm having hols
i'm going to play -.-

i'm still waiting my lovely cousin to come back !

ps: I MISSSSSSS UUUUU....

No comments: