Thursday, April 16, 2009

shocking news

i just go through this facebook and i saw my friend getting married !
and at 1st i thought it wasn't true
but somehow, after i've go through it's true enough that she's getting married
i still cannot accept it because she and he is my age !!!
oh well, more details ask me ! and i will show it to u !
hahahaha =p

alright i shall have a slight update what i did for my weekends.
at 1st we're suppose to go for David Archuleta's thingy but we're too late
so ended up in pyramid


3 of them !
they are just so happy =D
after that we went to yumcha at this ss15 place
not so bad afterall

me ! it's not because i'm 8-ing is because i dowan vk to take picture of me

and some thing happened today
it's my lovely comp
giving me problem out of sudden

*ttaadddaa.....*

it was 1st like this
n
slightly improve...




hahahahaha!

and this is giving me some sign that i should go and change my comp!

ps: i'm seriously loving this song by simple plan:save u

No comments: