Friday, April 17, 2009

a long post

if my uni mate so happened to see this post of mine
i think i'm going to get it from her...cause eventually i told them i'm not heading to club, yet i am doing so -.-
thanks to benley, cause he's the 1 that brought me there, and i actually told him that i can go home u know =p

anyway, we headed to helo bali, to be honest, it wasn't fun at all although it's free flow but seriously they have alot of er.... *ask me* there.
so happen, it's just not fun ! -.-
but i think the chop of them are pretty cute
- - -

a kiss =D sweet and lovely but definitely not the club
never forget to take picture when we're out from there, my friend did mentioned that the bar *downstairs* is better than upstairs *club* because eventually the songs up there cannot make it !

after what they had planned, we headed to MOS (yes, again!)
we were waiting for them to settle their manly stuff so we were taking pics outside =D

sweet girl and me (trust me, i know why her bf fall in love from the 1st sem)

chai yee n me (can't really remember her name) but nonetheless she a good dancer =p

them, being lovey dovey and some syok sendiri ppl

a picture of me sitting outside when er... something happened ? hahaha =D

the so called group picture! bunch of ss ppl

u can see that, they even act like we kena raid -.-
and since we're there early, so we headed home early too !
but when we're waiting outside the lift, we saw some guy
lying down there
-----

seriously, i wanna show my sympathy towards him, as he's so drunk yet none of his friends are companying him T.T
last but not least, pic of me smsing =D thanks to my friend he's still awake till this late when i need someone to talk to !


it's gonna be a long weekend for me again
i'm feeling tired and sleepy
i'm craving to go out from this house yet i'm seriously lazy !
no idea why am i like that.

No comments: