Friday, April 10, 2009

drunkard nite

yesterday nite my friend out of sudden just ask me out to MOS.
at 1st i was thinking what to do with the boringness of my lovely weekend
so... i really went with them
and i got really drunk and puke like shit

i know i can control what i said
so i just blurted out whatever that comes into my mind !

there's few things i remember:-
1. the spearmint that my friend bought is damn not nice
2. i'm not going to drink with them cause they make me drunk !
3. the limau ice is DAMN SWEET

seriously, i feel damn embarrassing after knowing that i'm damn drunk
and i puke infront of sunway hotel !
sigh....
i will never do it again wei...

anyway i'm not going to upload alot of pics here
cause it will be in facebook =p


oh i met wan theng there !
she's still hot as last time ! damn

No comments: