Thursday, April 23, 2009

wed nite

it's wednesday nite and i went to have dinner with my friend
we went to subak, but unfortunately i didn't take any picture even though the environment is nice.
it's peaceful and the food is quite good =)

although i dun have pic of it, but i have the link of it
subak
eventually the place is very peaceful u can really hear frog making their *wooobboobbb*

hols is just around the corner.
right now i'm in dilemma, dunno what to buy for my friend's birthday and i dunno whether which i should attend

my plans are:-
thurs: yumcha or event
sat: event or birthday party.

i feel bad if i miss any of it.
right now i wish i will be able to split myself into 2 !!!

1 more day to hols but me and my friend venbee started to think where to go during our hols
eventually, she feels like going to genting, and this make me feels like going as well !
gosh...

i dowan to spoil my hols cause it's just gonna be 1 week and after this week, here comes my war.

sigh.....

No comments: