Wednesday, April 22, 2009

new hair cut =D

after thinking and considering for soooooo long
i finally make up my mind !
today as simone being very 'semangated' she ajaked me to pyramid
so being soooooo nice of me, i went to meet her after my class.
i didn't planned to buy anything as i'm kinda broke.
but it's a bad thing to go there when i'm really broke
i start seeing things, and bought 1 jacket and 1 top in the end
goosshhh
but i'm loving it larrr. =D

nevertheless, i went to kim gary with simone and we started to take photo there
*because simone is trying to spy on me using her phone cam*
i didn't upload hers !!! just mine -.-

me =D i look abit chan here -.-

giving puppy face, and the waitor actually wanted to laugh at me (great)

after the whole day of asking ppl's opinion and all
i decided to go for a hair cut, and i was thinking it's either i go uncle's place or kim marie (as suggested by mummy)
end up, went to kim marie, RM 25 included cut, blow n wash-senior cut
not too bad after all.

when i'm back, my brother say i look like a LALA MUI.
great!
so right now i'm stuck with this hair.
------


that's all for tonight =D sweet dreams.

No comments: