Thursday, April 16, 2009

SS !

i've been sienning since i came back from my col (it's not that long actually)
i went for the so call year book committee meeting.
i didn't go there because i wanted tooo... but venbee wanted me to teman her
so being sooooo nice of me i just went with her *just jk*

she's been insulting me for the whole day !
so i shall revenge when i'm writing here ! haha

she keep on mentioning how hyper am i and how happy am i!
which i can tell u i'm happy and hyper because tomorrow has no class for me =D
i seriously can't wait for my hols to come !

when i'm home... i look at this MCD coupons... this coupons are driving me crazy as last nite i'm super duper hungry yet i'm starring at this shittzzz....
right at this moment, i'm still thinking about this coupons

it's something to do with mcvalue set, when u buy set Large (provided it's ori price) u are entitle to get sundae, pie free ! haha
i think i'm seriously a big fans of Mcd
of coz, i'm amaze with how Mcd marketing team can come out with this kind of coupons that make me crave for Mcd even more *even though i'm not hungry*

i shall not continue with food as i wanted to eat this sooo much =)

somehow, i'm in the mood of camwhoring !
i'm soooooo sorry with the SS pictures, just ignore if u feel 'YUCKS'

ACTING CUTE !!hahahahahahahaha wat de

again

oh ya, and i would like to share this nail colour
it's sweet, i've been finding pinkish colour like this and here it is:-

sorry for the short and fatty fingers -.-

it's thursday, and it's another weekend for me as i have no class tomorrow ^_^
although i know i have to stone at home, but i just love to be sien *not always*


ps: i realise i really SS alot nowadays, save my soul.

No comments: